Monday, November 1, 2010

.ya, awak buat saya semakin gila.. dan gila.. dan gila.. dan gilaaaa...... :"(

.

Salam Readers~


I've never gone with the wind,
just let it flow...

Let it take me where it wants to go
till you open the door...

There's so much more
I've never seen it before...

I was trying to fly
but I couldn't find wings.

Then you came along
and you changed everything...

You lift my feet off the ground,
spin me around...

You make me crazier, crazier...

Feels like I'm falling and I
I'm lost in your eyes...

You make me crazier,
Crazier, crazier...

Watched from a distance as you
made life your own...

Every sky was your own kind of blue
And I wanted to know
how that would feel
and you made it so real...

You showed me something that I couldn't see
Opened my eyes and you made me believe

You lift my feet off the ground
Spin me around...

You make me crazier, crazier...

Feels like I'm falling and I
I'm lost in your eyes...

You make me crazier,
Crazier, crazier, oh...

Baby, you showed me what living is for...
I don't want to hide anymore...

You lift my feet off the ground,oh oh
You spin me around
You make me crazier, crazier
Feels like I'm falling and I
I'm lost in your eyes
You make me crazier,
Crazier, crazier
Crazier, crazier

Crazier - Taylor Swift

:)

Bai!

 

About Me

My Photo
intanurulfateha
Muar, Johor, Malaysia
Eh, dah ada dua orang baby girl! ;) | Berdaftar dengan SSM, Double I Excellent Enterprise : JR0046896-W | For any inquiries, whatsapp 012-7186471
View my complete profile

#our journey

Friends since 2008
Getting Close since Nov 2010

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Love is not a matter of counting the years, it is about making the years!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Alhamdulillah.. :')

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Jantung, Hati, Limpa, Paru

Wanita di jadikan atas nama cinta.
Kalau cari, mesti jumpa.

Dan kamu,
Mohammad Noor Irfan;
Terima kasih kerana mencari saya semula!

Hep ! ! !
Curik hati kite ekk!

Tapi tak per..
Kite suke~

(^__^)

#irfanintanJR

#irfanintanJR
Aleesya Eryna

Kesayangan 31-3-13

Kesayangan 31-3-13